1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry I don't spend my life searching Youtube!! Just got an e-mail with this link and thought I would share it!! Sorry for sharing with those of us who haven't seen it!!! If you are unhappy then the MODS can remove it!!!!

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
sorry I don't spend my life searching Youtube!! Just got an e-mail with this link and thought I would share it!! Sorry for sharing with those of us who haven't seen it!!! If you are unhappy then the MODS can remove it!!!!
Look if you are going to react like that, you're going to have a tough go at it on here. Beside the fact that clip has had over 1,883,917 views should tell you that oh wow it's not something NEW.

;D

·
Registered
5,627 Posts
ahh, yes. Oldie but goodie. :leghump:
It's the reason I got an SV in the first place... I rode around apartments with similar parking stalls, setting out my bike for bait... but no luck.

All I got was this:

****** :BangHead:
Must be the bacon wrapped handlebars. ;D

·
Registered
281 Posts
Dead sexy!!! "Get in my belly!":spank:

·
Registered
604 Posts
It's the reason I got an SV in the first place... I rode around apartments with similar parking stalls, setting out my bike for bait... but no luck.

All I got was this:

****....what's my girl doin on your bike.....you bribe her with pizza?

·
Registered
143 Posts

All I got was this:

She musta ate your SV and sh1t a Ninja.

·
Registered
350 Posts
That woman needs to be in a string bikini for that vid. Perhaps I will have to have my woman make a vid to replace that one......

1 - 20 of 29 Posts