Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
I like the modeling shots at the beginning best. Nothing does it for me quite like a sports bra, 80's hair, and high rise wranglers :)

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Is it just me or does her form suck. She moves her ass over but it's almost like she is leaning against the turns.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
her form sucks worse than mine, except she's dragging knees and i never have. ;)

a.s.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its a typical form of someone who does a lot of street riding and learns to hang off by observation without going to the track. But bad form or not, she does get that bike leaned over pretty far.

·
Registered
4,937 Posts
Which isn't always a good thing.

·
Premium Member
518 Posts
actually, now that i've watched it, i see a little bit of what you are saying about her form, especially at the start of the return pass. that being said she was way smoother than the chase-cam (flash?) on the yellow wolf youtube vid (i know, different roads, different bike, etc etc etc, but that guy was correcting mid-turn and jamming it down onto hard parts like a madman).

the crash didn't look all that punishing, which was good since i'm a little squeamish. glad she made it through. i wonder if cool tires made a difference, gotta be careful after those stops...

a.s.

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tires were probably warmed, she crashed because she was starting to ride over her limit to keep up, you can see her blow the lines on the corners leading up to the crash, looks like she just ran out of lean angle.

It may be bad form, but she is comfortable getting that bike all the way over and putting her knee on the ground. All she has to do is to learn how to put her head and shoulders to the inside and bend her arms a bit, and she'll be instantly better. A lot of riders have good form but would freak out at those lean angles.

·
Registered
4,192 Posts
loks like something touched before the crash, maybe footpeg or even brake lever,(that would explain the high side).
agree about the body position being crossed up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
****, what a beauty! I'm so glad she's still here, she's pretty tough to have still had that beautiful smile with a broken pelvis. Hopefully, she'll take it to the track. She kept her body way too perpendicular, and it looks like she was concentrating on touching her knee down and not on her line. She definitely got out of her depth several turns before the crash. She was all over the place, over the double yellow and then to the opposite shoulder.

·
Banned Member
4,562 Posts
First thought: "Hey, I know a girl from HS who looks like that... and dressed like that."

Second thought: "Wow, she looks like sh!t while on the bike."

Third thought: "Her head doesn't move in relation to the bike."

She crashed because she sucks at riding. It's like watching a freaking stop-motion video, could she jerk that bike any more?

·
Registered
286 Posts
She started out leaning correctly, but by the end she was just hanging her butt (as cute as it may be) off the bike. Which explains the wreck.

·
Registered
213 Posts
When will people learn that more lean doesn't equal better riding!? With proper riding position, the bike would have been more upright, her knee probably would have been on the ground still, and she wouldn't have crashed. I also noticed she would hang off, then brake, then lean. When things get fast, that's a tough order to do business!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts