Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to say this forum rocks!!! The members and their posts here are very helpful. This forum is a good part of the reason i bought a SV650. The rest being other internet research, MSF instructor advice, friend's advice, loving the style and comfort of the bike. I bought a 2005 naked last Friday from a used bike store and I have been waiting for them to deliver it. I didn't want my first ride to be 60 miles down the highway. The store said they'd deliver it tomorrow (1 week from the time of purchase) but called today and said it'd be at least Monday before they got here. I took the MSF last August and it has been a long wait and search for the right motorcycle. The longest part has been waiting for it to come here since I bought it. I can't wait for good weather and long rides. Thank you all for contributing such good advice on so many aspects of the SV. The bike I bought has 2600 miles, bone stock, $4500 dollars. Planning on adding motosliders, motrax bar end mirrors, and a rapid transit recon 19 magnetic tank bag (possibly more luggage in the future for longer rides). I'm in Manassas VA and have always dreamed of cruising out to California or Alaska. Rock on SV riders!!!

·
site supporter
6,095 Posts
Yes. Somethimes it is.
Welcome.

·
Premium Member
613 Posts
Welcome. That's a good looking bike. Be careful or you'll soon catch the mod bug and can't stop.

tk

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Now that you're here don't make another F'in thread about which F'in tires you need for you F'in SV!!!!!!!!!! I will personally bitoch slap the next person that does just that too!!!!!!! :cussing:

oh yeah welcome aboard! ;D

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Now that you're here don't make another F'in thread about which F'in tires you need for you F'in SV!!!!!!!!!! I will personally bitoch slap the next person that does just that too!!!!!!! :cussing:

oh yeah welcome aboard! ;D
yeah and do not start a poll on what type of drapes you should use in your manly bedroom either, cause the next guy who does that will feel the thunder all the way from Canada:angry1:

Oh and welcome to the Forum, feel free to PM Nex about any questions you may have about hte SV, he is wealth of knowledge.;D

:hiding2:

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
welcome aboard!....i too am a new rider...started riding 3 months ago on my 03 svs...i love it

oh and tk1971....

Welcome. That's a good looking bike. Be careful or you'll soon catch the mod bug and can't stop.

tk

ive fallen victim to it...not many mods yet...but i have some mischevious plans for it

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Welcome to SVR and keep the shiny side up :)

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Check out the USA riders forum and Lookup VA. There are alot of riders on here in VA. I have met some of them and all of them that I have met are really cool guys, so check the VA section out.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
yeah and do not start a poll on what type of drapes you should use in your manly bedroom either, cause the next guy who does that will feel the thunder all the way from Canada:angry1:

Oh and welcome to the Forum, feel free to PM Nex about any questions you may have about hte SV, he is wealth of knowledge.;D

:hiding2:
You just made #1 buddy!!!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Welcome, enjoy the bike and riding around NoVA.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Welcome!

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Nice looking bike, welcome to the board.

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Welcome dude - Im in Ashburn and my shop is in FFX... let me know if you need anything.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Welcome, fellow VA rider, and congrats!

The only thing more addictive than this forum is riding! :) Enjoy!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts