Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yes, they will fit, but they are hard to see blinking from the front of the bike. I put the smoke colored ones on my bike, then mod'd the front parking lights to be blinkers too. If I had a picture of my bike here at work I could show you what they look like.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
as long as they fit good. Did you use a relay, or did wiring the front parking light offer enough resistance to slow the LED's down?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I think those are the same lights I bought from CycleGear, installed them, then took them off and returned them. They were virtually worthless for forward visibility.

Rolling with these now...

·
Registered
467 Posts
I think those are the same lights I bought from CycleGear, installed them, then took them off and returned them. They were virtually worthless for forward visibility.

Rolling with these now...
do you have a picture of those from the front? forward visibility is the only thing stopping me from losing my stockers.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
From this morning....

very bright sunny day, sun angle coming from behind and above the bike.

They're not as conspicuous as an OEM signal but easily visible in real life conditions and far more visible than most other flush mounts.

Indirect sun or night time and they're great.

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
From this morning....

very bright sunny day, sun angle coming from behind and above the bike.

They're not as conspicuous as an OEM signal but easily visible in real life conditions and far more visible than most other flush mounts.

Indirect sun or night time and they're great.
First time i watched it i was like 'why post a vid of a dog stnding behind an SV?' the second time i noticed the dim flashers ;)

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
:lmao: That's my boy, Jack! He's standing gaurd as you can see. He HATES the SV and my Nighthawk. He equates all motorcycles to his Polaris Sportsman 500HO that has a special platform that he rides on to get him out to his work in the Duck Blind. He just can't figure out why the SV or Nighthawk don't share a similar platform. He absolutely hates that he can't ride on the 2 wheeler!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts