Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As riders I think over time we develop, through experience and observation, an insight and understanding of the environment in which we ride. I thought it might be a good idea to collate this collective wisdom as a wise resource for us all.
Ill start if off with some of my own, feel free to add your own. The only condition is that it must be something that you know in your heart of hearts to be forever true:)

1. The motorcycle is Gods work.

2. That car will pull out in front of you.

3. The small washer/spring/nut will make a leap for freedom and wil aways find the crack in the floor.

4. Anyone that makes a post on any aspect of oil, or contributes to any thread on oil, should be shunned for all time.

5. Car drivers are bad drivers. Apart from the usual suspects such as Christians and schoolteachers, beware anyone that goes to the gym, has stickers on their car, or looks like a prat....they will be.

6. Large capacity, vertical twin, vibrating two stroke twins, are a girls best friend.

7. Its the rider not the bike ( i didnt mention HD did I?)

8 Wet leaves, wet road markings, wet utility covers... are not your friend.

9. Eddie has the best food on this site.

10. Never trust the man who asks how many valves/camshafts your two stroke has.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Just because your paranoid, doesn't mean they're not watching you.

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
Quite untrue, as I've eaten the food (which is nothing special) at most of the places he's photographed. :p
but have you met eddie yet?

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
just because JBS has a lathe, doesn't mean he'll turn anything for you!

·
Premium Member
10,443 Posts
if you take off the pushrod actuator, you will lose some ball bearings

·
Registered
172 Posts
Every woman is crazy. Finding the right one just means finding out who's crazy you can deal with.
*whose

These two sentences are contradictory. Maybe bind the one who is THE LEAST crazy THAT you can deal with?
bind?

Crazy is like snowflakes. Everyone is f-ed up in their own special way.

The goal as I see it is to wind up with someone less crazy than yourself who will put up with your crap.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts