Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been reading the "old fart.." thread,and it seems alot of SV'ers are 30+..i'm just curious as to how many of us on here are under 30?I'm 17.I know of a few other "younger" guys on here... :lol:. Almost every guy that i know around here from my age to 25,has either a gixxer or an R6/R1...it's sad.

EDIT:
I'm not implying that anyone over 30 is an "old fart"..im just seeing how many of us are under 30.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
woah - hold on there for a second kid. why is 30 the cut-off for old farts? old farts are people who can remember voting for reagan. they remember when the space shuttles actually worked. they remember the pre-million dollar baseball salary.

i think starting the old-fart category at 30 is unfair. mainly cause that would make me one :evil:

·
Premium Member
480 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
I'm 23.

Getting my yellow '04 SV650S tomorrow night.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stranger said:
woah - hold on there for a second kid. why is 30 the cut-off for old farts? old farts are people who can remember voting for reagan. they remember when the space shuttles actually worked. they remember the pre-million dollar baseball salary.

i think starting the old-fart category at 30 is unfair. mainly cause that would make me one :evil:
haha..ok,ok my bad.I was only making the cut off there because a ton of people were posting 33,34,etc.... in that other thread,i didnt say 30+ were old farts,i was just seeing who was under 30..hence the reason i put old fart and younger in quotes.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
randomSV650 said:
stranger said:

haha..ok,ok my bad.I was only making the cut off there because a ton of people were posting 33,34,etc.... in that other thread,i didnt say 30+ were old farts,i was just seeing who was under 30..hence the reason i put old fart and younger in quotes.
Its ok to call him an old fart...he whines and complains more than an 80 year old geezer in a crappy nursing home. :wink:

Y

·
0 Posts
stranger said:

HAHAHHA, Josh is an old fart now! Grab your depends and easy chair!

1 - 20 of 109 Posts