Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm at a bar, not having much fun, because the bar scene is really not my thing. But whatever, it's my friends birthday, and I love him to death so I go there to buy him a few drinks. After awhile I start getting really bored, so I have a beer and a smoke. Then I see this really attractive girl my age, who is sitting with her friends, looking at the floor, clearly bored out of her mind. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder, and say "You don't look like you're having much fun, wanna dance?" and she replies "I'm sick". So I'm a little taken aback at the weird response, and reply "what are you sick with." Then she looks and me and says "I'm pregnant."

After about 30 seconds of staring at her, and being completely taken aback, I say "Wow, that is the most effective line at getting me out of here, I've ever heard." I turn around, and walk away.

Seriously?! Who the hell says that? ???

·
Premium Member
3,499 Posts
Maybe it's true and she was being honest? :dontknow:
Nah that's crazy talk, everybody knows the stork brings babies! ;D

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Pregnant women become more horny, highly sensitive in certain areas and can't become double pregnant. Remember that for the next time. ;)

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Pregnant women become more horny, highly sensitive in certain areas and can't become double pregnant. Remember that for the next time. ;)

i agree, they are horny, mostly because the damage is already done (chemistry0 and probably extra blood flow to the hoho

you shut yourself down by looking like a deer in the headlights

·
Registered
5,174 Posts
Some women, yes. Some women it makes them feel very sick, especially at the beginning of the pregnancy. Some women loooove the hormone feel of being pregnant.

As she wasn't showing, I assume pne's target was newly pregnant and possibly recently discovered. Possibly unhappily so. And not being able to drink at the venue, plus being sick, being dragged out by friends anyway, well.. *jumps to conclusions*

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Some women, yes. Some women it makes them feel very sick, especially at the beginning of the pregnancy. Some women loooove the hormone feel of being pregnant.

As she wasn't showing, I assume pne's target was newly pregnant and possibly recently discovered. Possibly unhappily so. And not being able to drink at the venue, plus being sick, being dragged out by friends anyway, well.. *jumps to conclusions*
I highly doubt she was actually pregnant. But I guess it could be possible? Just doesn't seem very likely that a pregnant girl would go to a bar? ???

Dude, NEVER approach a girl w/o first making eye contact!
like I said, I'm not very good at the bar scene.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Well, its not that likely a pregnant lady would go to a bar, but it is likely that if she did, she would look like she was having NO fun.

Maybe you should have told her you're an excellent cook?

·
Registered
4,036 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
maybe I should have told her not yet you aren't.

why can't I think of these things on the spot :(

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
maybe I should have told her not yet you aren't.

why can't I think of these things on the spot :(
Well I think the best response would have been...."Really, so am I!! When are you due??" If she doesn't laugh at that then assume the worst and tell to try of have a nice night before walking away.

:)

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
Well I think the best response would have been...."Really, so am I!! When are you due??" If she doesn't laugh at that then assume the worst and tell to try of have a nice night before walking away.

nah, i always approach women sorta like you're interviewing them, have them talk about themselves and only contribute to keep the "interview" going, at least until the roofie kicks in ;)

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
nah, i always approach women sorta like you're interviewing them, have them talk about themselves and only contribute to keep the "interview" going, at least until the roofie kicks in ;)
Well mine was just something to over come the first rejection. You've got to get them laughing and looking away before you can micky their drink with out them noticing.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Hello pregnant, I'm horny. Are you married or did you just get knocked up? Not that I won't hit it either way, I'm just trying to make conversation.....would be the proper response to this particular shut down.

I've told ugly and fat chicks I'm gay to shut them down, a few have told me I could just stuff it in their arse if I wanted to.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts