Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, for those of us that have had the snow fall more than once in the past few months, do you ever get the SV dreams? Last night, before going to bed, I wiped down my SV and put the cover back over it. Yeah, here in NE Ohio, it's cold, it's snowing, there's no chance of riding now, or anytime soon. Went to sleep, and envisioned myself riding around my town, blissfully as the first day of spring. Not a care in sight, not a drop of rain, nay a speck of snow.

So, I woke up this a.m. to get to work, look outside only to realize that the weather outside was indeed ravenous, angrily bitter, y bastante fresco que quiero. HA! My dreams have lead me astray. I feel like I've been bludgeoned with a rent-a-cop billy club over the skull, over the fact that any riding today would surely result in extreme injury or death.

For the next few months, (pending a good 40+ degree day without accumulating snow or sleet), I'll be left with my SUV cage to guzzle gas out in the winter wonderless land.

I am not the only one, am I?

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had a dream last night of modding my sv and cruising around with it. A few times, too I've had dreams of ******** almost running me off the road and me chasing them down.. but thats a different story ;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Yea, i know what you mean. I have bike fever bad right now and have dreams of riding on a perfect day. It's not always the SV though. I go out in the garage and wipe mine down and stare at it a few times a week trying to think of what to do to it next.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I have been dreaming for months about modding my bike and riding it! I finally started today. I put in my new Progressive Springs with new oil. I also started rewiring my SV to and SVS so I can mount my SVS gauge cluster and new Ken Glenn Full fairing. Then onto new 636 rear shock CANT WAIT!!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well... what did we have here in NE Ohio... a 40 something degree day with no wind or rain! The roads were dry and ripe for riding. I rode about 30 miles around my area. Such a short ride because the Bengles are playing the Stoolers in a few minutes. I'm a HUGE Browns fan, so whomever is playing the Steelers must win. GO Bengals! WHO DEY!

Anyone notice a naughty smell of Sta-bil from the exhaust?

·
Registered
5,778 Posts
Thats why they call it the "mistake on the lake". ;).... it was 60 and sunny here in Cincinnati today. No dreaming here, just riding in the middle of Jan. WTF is going on with the weather! Too bad our football team sucks,,,,,,,,, :'(

1 - 13 of 13 Posts