Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just remembered I took a photo when walking around my place in Brooklyn. It's not too often you see an on-point political graffiti piece.

·
Premium Member
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I thought you were moving to Cali...:nana:
After today, I really want to. ;D If only the job market would pickup. I'm about 1 more sh1tty winter from moving. I got to ride an amazing road today and I was actually hot for a bit! Ah, NYC can suck it as far as I'm concerned. :nana:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
After today, I really want to. ;D If only the job market would pickup. I'm about 1 more sh1tty winter from moving. I got to ride an amazing road today and I was actually hot for a bit! Ah, NYC can suck it as far as I'm concerned. :nana:
I hear California is ranked top in the country as far as empty houses go so you should'nt have a problem finding one cheap, good luck on finding a job though.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
Over 300,000 and climbing empty homes in Florida too!! Nobody is hiring or lending money, State Farm insurance just pulled out of the home insurance business and will dump all existing policies soon. So in summary we've got plenty of homes, that you can't get a loan for or cheap insurance or find a job either.

:)

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Over 300,000 and climbing empty homes in Florida too!! Nobody is hiring or lending money, State Farm insurance just pulled out of the home insurance business and will dump all existing policies soon. So in summary we've got plenty of homes, that you can't get a loan for or cheap insurance or find a job either.

:)
Yeah and florida is second on the list of hardest hit by the economy ...I'm assuming probably because of size in relation to california.

You guys should move to Louisiana, we have 90k job openings as of last week and growing....but I'd wait untill the stimulus thing is over and done, state house of reps is talking about overturning Jindals decision not to take that 2.7% he turned down, if they do it's going to wreck us with the law changes we'll have to make, like taking a dollar today so we can lose a hundred tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
Yeah and florida is second on the list of hardest hit by the economy ...I'm assuming probably because of size in relation to california.

You guys should move to Louisiana, we have 90k job openings as of last week and growing....but I'd wait untill the stimulus thing is over and done, state house of reps is talking about overturning Jindals decision not to take that 2.7% he turned down, if they do it's going to wreck us with the law changes we'll have to make, like taking a dollar today so we can lose a hundred tomorrow.
90k for doing what? Sign me up! ;D

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
90k for doing what? Sign me up! ;D
Mostly construction, but tons of other ones too. The jobs should still keep coming as long as we can afford to give incintive and tax breaks to big business to locate here....we buy everyone elses jobs kinda like India does lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts