Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So did a Seven and Half hour ride today. Included everything from sinkholes that took out 3/4 of the rode, dragging my bike through snow, dirt roads, gravel roads, backtracking, getting lost, talking to crazy hill billy loggers and some of the greatest sights and feelings in the world!

Check out the route, it starts at the Marker P.

http://goo.gl/maps/jvLh

Start of the ride

Mt. Adams dead ahead.

The beginning of of many obstacles!

Only got a few pictures but this was one hell of a journey. I couldn't be more happy with My SV, thing is a monster! A **** good day I must say.

·
Registered
206 Posts
How do you track your route like that? Did you have to place each of those markers or is there an app or something?

·
Registered
299 Posts
So were all of those NF roads gravel? I accidentally ended up on some NF roads last year on a trip, and didn't enjoy that part. I made it through unscathed, but there were a few sketchy places where the gravel was deep and wanted to take my wheels out from under me, or drift me towards a nearby cliff with nobody around for miles. Great scenery around of course (this was south of you, around Crater Lake), but I was too stressed to stop and soak it in. :p

·
Registered
39 Posts
wow that is a pretty crazy ride man. My grandma lives in hood river so you are pretty close to her and i know how those roads can be. Man you when through snow! how did it do on that!! haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts