·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Just to clarify, the Gen 2 throttle body off the dual plug 2007 motor with orange injectors is SOLD.
The Gen 2 throttle body off the single plug 2004 motor with green injectors is AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Just to clarify, the Gen 2 throttle body off the dual plug 2007 motor with orange injectors is SOLD.
The Gen 2 throttle body off the single plug 2004 motor with green injectors is AVAILABLE.
Customer ended up needing the green injector unit after all so we swapped...the green injector unit is sold and the Orange injector unit is AVAILABLE.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #28

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #29

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #34

·
Registered
21 Posts
Clutch lever, shifter, brake/throttle side mirror, rear brake pedal. Right or throttle side front brake caliper. I am currently phoneless in Seattle. I prefer calls /text as well except someone needed my phone and decided I did not. BTW I have a 2004.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Clutch lever, shifter, brake/throttle side mirror, rear brake pedal. Right or throttle side front brake caliper. I am currently phoneless in Seattle. I prefer calls /text as well except someone needed my phone and decided I did not. BTW I have a 2004.
Rear sets with shifter and brake have sold but I have perfect and clean caliper. Also have mirror.
Been riding in N Ga but headed home now, I’ll check back with you this evening. May have a clutch lever with broken ball tip that you can just have to get you rolling.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Awesome on the clutch lever. Plus it will match my brake lever and like you said get me rolling. If price is right definitely on the mirror. As for the caliper; I am concerned with the shipping cost. It may not be cost effective; I have no idea what it may cost to ship. If USPS I am in 98115 otherwise 98125. Might make more sense to get one locally. Thank you for your quick response and dealing with Mr. Phoneless.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
Awesome on the clutch lever. Plus it will match my brake lever and like you said get me rolling. If price is right definitely on the mirror. As for the caliper; I am concerned with the shipping cost. It may not be cost effective; I have no idea what it may cost to ship. If USPS I am in 98115 otherwise 98125. Might make more sense to get one locally. Thank you for your quick response and dealing with Mr. Phoneless.
contact me at [email protected] and we can hammer out the details. I can fit all in a USPS medium flat rate box so weight is no worry. Thanks

21 - 40 of 42 Posts