Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In memory of the Yellow Nudist... I Introduce you to the SILVER STRIPPER!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

While I was converting to neked I also did

1.Converted suspensions to a 97 GSXR 750 Forks, and rear shock (Painted Red)
2.Corbin seat
3.solo seat
4.Custom fairing
5.Painted calipers and pipe red

I think that is everything

Tell me what you think

·
Registered
171 Posts
Two things,
Does your RH signal light need alignment
and
Where did Yellow Nudist go??

Looks Good :)

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
he sold his bike ( I think)

and the signal is allitle bent, it's from when I first bought my bike.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Looks awesome man, I just installed my flush mounts, bar end mirror and BC800 cycle computer tonight! Headlights should be in late next week

·
Registered
359 Posts
What did you do for your pipe... Give more detail. Is it just a flat black engine paint or what do you use? I am really thinking of doing something like that to mine. Went with a full but still a pain to keep nice... I like the look.

Over all looks great! but it is missing one thing.. a really cool sticker - like the bunny, like nudist had...

·
BannedCampCounselor
9,911 Posts
looks good.
looks like the same cut up front fairing that Nate(2) evilbologna used a while back.
i like it.

-yellow nudist left the website. took his ball and went home.

·
Registered
17 Posts
wow, I think it looks great.  The calipers really stick out to complete the look.  The lights and mini fairing look awesome.  How's the air flow different?  Does it seem to be a big difference?

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
I really like the overall look.
The fairing doesn't do it for me and the muffler bothers me still. That color clashes too much for my tastes.

I do dig the headlights.

Josh

K

·
0 Posts
I think the calipers make the micron pipe match well. Red has always been the traditional accent color to silver vehicles.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Jared McDonley said:
What did you do for your pipe... Give more detail. Is it just a flat black engine paint or what do you use? I am really thinking of doing something like that to mine. Went with a full but still a pain to keep nice... I like the look.

Over all looks great! but it is missing one thing.. a really cool sticker - like the bunny, like nudist had...
Just sand down the pipe and spray with high heat paint.
give two coats

I have gone about 200 mi on it and it still looks nice.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
jordan650 said:
i dig the fairing...used a dremel or what?i gotta dremel...i can get creative.
just dremel it man,

and for the red can thing, all my gear is red black and silver as well. So we match nice.

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
I'm really liking this cult following for the nakeds now. There's always been some hot nakeds around, just recently people are popping these things out, but with each having their own touch. The pipe and calipers are definately the unique part, and stand out well. Good job on the windscreen, dremels are awesome. I may just get off my ass and make a new bracket so I can put my hackjob back on too.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
the bracket I made is really cool, if I ever wanted to work on any of the wiring underneath, all I have to do is loosen two bolts and the whole thing folds down. It only costs me like 4$ as well.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Looks great, my naked is a silver one too and have always wondered what it would look like with a chin spoiler and dual headlights. Now I know and love it!!

·
Registered
551 Posts
look good man......still miss yellow nudist tho ::)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts