Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rock:

"You asked for it.. so here it comes! 72 Hours of pure anarchy from the motorcycles masters at Empire Freestyle will be dropping 7/2 in a action packed film featuring: girls, guns, bootleg spots, sick beats, hot cars, shredded tires & the sickest riding captured at 300fps HD glory. This is one you do not want to miss... 72 HOURS WITH EMPIRE - 7/2/2012 -- Starring Ernie Vigil, Nick "Apex" Brocha & Shin Kino****a."

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
Looks sick for sure.

Is that brand the same "empire" that sponsored pro paintball a few years back? Would make sense.

·
MOTORADOR
10,967 Posts
Cool.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Thank you. I make a point to watch all the viral stuff. Most I catch before it really takes off. Yeah, I'm weird like that.

Loading the vid now...

·
Registered
996 Posts
:rock:

"You asked for it.. so here it comes! 72 Hours of pure anarchy from the motorcycles masters at Empire Freestyle will be dropping 7/2 in a action packed film featuring: girls, guns, bootleg spots, sick beats, hot cars, shredded tires & the sickest riding captured at 300fps HD glory. This is one you do not want to miss... 72 HOURS WITH EMPIRE - 7/2/2012 -- Starring Ernie Vigil, Nick "Apex" Brocha & Shin Kino****a."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lSHy7Byqj8
^^ Kino$h!ta, ha.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts