Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be the first to admit getting signals, levers or whatever else from an ebay seller from China.

When I was a kid I remember things that actually said "Made in the USA."

Unfortunately that is no longer the case. But hey, at least we still have Cadillac right?

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Lvl5Gan69Wo

·
Registered
9,123 Posts
Considering that the Communist regime in China is the US' biggest creditor, creditor to US tax paying citizens, I don't find what GM is doing in China any different. When it comes to capitalism and big business, the US and its corporations have been in bed with regimes like this for years. You don't really think GM or any major car producer is going to ignore the Chinese and Indian market. VW as well is deeply entrenched in China. Free enterprise or not, extortion or just the cost of doing business is a reality in global business. I don't think GM is going to pay off the rest of its loan to US taxpayers, without doing business in China and elsewhere, such as in South America. The only thing that does stay the same is propaganda on both sides of the coin.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
What does this have to do with bikes, exactly?

I'm not saying it isn't related, but I'd like to see the correlation the OP draws...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts