Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone think it's hilarious?

In this game you are basically lane splitting through cars and youre goal is to get as close as you can as possible to the vehicles, the more vehicles you get closed to the bike goes faster, you can also use NAWZ! Eventually you crash and the game highlights how many bones you would break and how much youre medical bills are.

While it doesnt depic the life of a real rider, I found it quite enternaining.

Just thought id share :naughty:

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Downloaded it for HTC

First time loading it got to the "BUCKLE UP" screen (on a motorcycle game :dontknow: ) then my phone crashed.

Restarted, loaded again

First try $441,000 Dollars!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
I have it for iPad and it's awesome at first, but it gets old after a while because they don't give you points for going far distances just for almost crashing. Definitely a fun game though.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
I played it briefly, got a little bored with it. I still have it on my phone though.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yup, not the best game or the most exciting, I just like to crash to see what would probably happen to me in real life lol

The best car racing game ive played in a while (im a habitual game player while on the subway) is CSR Racing.

·
Registered
3,341 Posts
Yup, not the best game or the most exciting, I just like to crash to see what would probably happen to me in real life lol

The best car racing game ive played in a while (im a habitual game player while on the subway) is CSR Racing.
The funny thing is after crashing in real life, I did cringe every time I crashed in the game lol

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The funny thing is after crashing in real life, I did cringe every time I crashed in the game lol
Same here, I was like Ohhhhhh!

On one of them I tumbled for what seemed like forever

1 - 9 of 9 Posts