Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, my names Greg and I live in the dirty town of Allentown (think Dorney Park). Just wanted to introduce myself and my bike to see if there are any other riders in the Atown or surrounding areas on here who would like to hit up some rides, especially if you know some good twisty backroads ;D (I know some REAL good ones in Bangor up by my girls house). IM always down to ride, ill pretty much never say no to a chance to saddle up.

Anyway, I love this site, such a wealth of information and its not quite as harsh as VWvortex's cycle section (avid dubber here!!), and of course its specically for the bike I own :headbang:

Looking forward to whatever the SV brotherhood holds, and more over what the Motorcycle brotherhood has to offer.

When I first got it, notice the plate mounted to the swingarm:

Currently:

And these are going on mid may so i dont :repost:

Hope to meet some of you soon!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Welcome to a fellow dubber and SV'er!

·
Registered
157 Posts
hello hello from allentown. im currently at state college but will be home to allentown this weekend and might be up for a little 1 to 2 hour ride on saturday afternoon. not sure what roads to hit, could ask my dad...

anyway welcome to the club!

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
i always think of chew st. as the dirty part of allentown. the rest of it, especially by dorney park and up on the northern end, is pretty nice.

anyway, i live about 68 miles north of dorney park, but like to ride in the pocono's. so if you're ever looking to head north on 33, pm me.

·
Registered
76 Posts
a-town isnt all that bad, try living in hazleton. thats a very clean bike you have there. pm me if you ever want to go for a ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts