Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
azz beat in the octagon at last night's UFC fights ( could not continue after the fourth round with George Rush St. Pierre ). Also Leota Machita Knocks out Thiago Silva...and Stephan Bonner takes a loss.

I saw the fight at Fridays Front Row on I drive in Orlando...Overall it was fun but there was a bunch of kooks at the table behind me make all kinds of stupid jokes and noise and barely watched it.

I wanted to get up and say STFU! :angry1:

Fight fans...opinions please...murfy

· Premium Member
4,224 Posts
I went to a buddy's house last night to watch it. I don't like seeing it come down to the judges like the first 2 fights. The last 2 first were great. The timing of Machita knockout was awesome...4:59 in round 1. GSP was flawless in his fight against Penn. I was hoping he would win and I'm glad it wasn't a judges decision.

· Registered
1,140 Posts
I didn't get to watch it, but that was the first thing I looked up when I got up this morning. I'm glad GSP won, sounds like he dominated him.

· Banned
4,173 Posts
^ ditto. Except I'm pretty neutral about the results. It would have been cool to have another champion of multiple weight classes. That would be kinda fun if GSP dropped weight to try to take BJ's lightweight title. But GSP won twice in a row against BJ. GSP is without a question the better fighter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.