Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

19701 - 19720 of 22075 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Found some more pics of that bike, not quite finished:

As a Cafe, 2Stroke, Twin, Euro, and Cool bike I think it hits a lot of the marks for this thread. :)

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
And now something crazy. I don't know what it is except that it's really shiny:

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
I don't know what's going on with this tank - it looks like a Monster doing its Gladius impersonation:

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
The exact opposite of that tank:

I've thought about getting a cromo tank for my wife's M620 because she loves how they look, but it's hard not to worry about getting seriously blinded by reflected sunlight at least part of the time.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
It's been a long time since I've posted a bike that's rockin' a set of Astralites OR a CX - don't think I've ever posted a bike that's both. :)

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
I wish that the tail was finished, but it's still a pretty nifty GS500 IMO:

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Not sure if I've seen this on here yet. I'm not sure that electric is really the future, but still cool alternative designs nonetheless.
That bike makes me hope that electric IS the future.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
I don't like the color, but those F2 wheels look right at home on this bike. And wow, this thing is sooooooooooo clean - I wonder if it's ever even had fluids in it, much less ever been run...

·
Registered
401 Posts
I don't like the color, but those F2 wheels look right at home on this bike. And wow, this thing is sooooooooooo clean - I wonder if it's ever even had fluids in it, much less ever been run...

Wowza, that is nice work.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
It has an 1150 big-bore kit, aftermarket crank & rods, and the builder makes the absolutely laughable claim of 200hp. Still, even though it's MUCH closer to 100hp than 200, it really does look the shiz:

http://www.sportscargallery.com/1979 Honda CBX.htm

19701 - 19720 of 22075 Posts