Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

15541 - 15560 of 22069 Posts

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
What part of your crazy-Yank-edness makes you wanna have a scoot in that abomination. Worse - risk your superfast one-off sports car to have a ride? I have a ride on mower that you can take for a blat - no charge.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Crazy-Yank-Curiosity
I love motorcycles. Tall ones, short ones, thin ones, fat ones.

What part of your crazy-Yank-edness makes you wanna have a scoot in that abomination. Worse - risk your superfast one-off sports car to have a ride? I have a ride on mower that you can take for a blat - no charge.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Thanks Dron, there's a Kiwi lass on this thread who own's another GT500. Who'd of thought there'd be two GT500 owners on one thread?

·
Registered
3,496 Posts

ATGATT; except when you need to look cool.

Trick ignition on steroids.

Enthusiastic Finish (or is she enthusiastically waving the wrong flag at the start?).

·
Registered
789 Posts
There are only the two skins, the black one and the blue one. I don't get the Delete button in either one.

I wonder.. is it a "Site Supporter" status thing? You can't delete posts until you make a donation and become a Site Supporter?
Ahhhhhh...that very well could be the difference.
not to mess the thread up to much, but yeah..

This Post by the admin DiscoStew explains it.

and here's a bike that I thought was kinda neat at the Slimey Crud Run the other weekend:

the white sticker behind the biohazard symbol says "The rat race is over. The rats have won." lol!
--sarge

·
Registered
36 Posts
Wow, that rat bike is awesome. Actually maybe it's a little too nice to be called a rat bike. Looks like it belongs in a Mad Max movie, or the Death Guild at Burning Man.

15541 - 15560 of 22069 Posts