Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

15081 - 15100 of 22075 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
QUESTION:
anybody remembers that air filter box for the honda shadow 600, made in the 90s!

i used to see it on so many bikes during those years, but i just can't remember the name

nothing to do with the usual triangular/circular/oval ones

i was heading forwards... with 1 or 2 open holes on it!!!
(and following the lines of the frame, just under the tank and near the neck)

SUGGESTIONS?

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15,086
I hope people aren't too sick of me posting CB's and Monsters, but that's what happens when I spend my time on those forums. I dislike water-cooled Monsters on principal, but this one is still pretty rad IMO:

[/center]
glinted up cash bucket with huge chicken strips. Then I saw the headlamp. Barf.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
High Expectations

Crickey V9, how far do you expect Mr Barf Headlamp to crank it? That's a pretty skinny chicken. Minus one for the positioning in front of the road sign though.

·
Registered
9,544 Posts
it doesn't take much to get to edge of tire so any strip is too big :)

why does that monster with girl on it have those rotors? Do they think its going to race in a motoGP race?

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Wanker$/Chrome&CF

The whole phenomenon is soooo obvious downunda that one retailer, Frasers, sells the bulk of each marque; Ducati and Harley. The only market they target is the RUB's, as you Americans call them. A good business move I guess, but not what you'd call "the rider's shop".

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Perhaps the owner just has good body positioning and doesn't need the last half inch of tire while sanely riding <= 8/10s on the street? :dontknow:
Heresy. The only acceptable picture of any bike is with thrashed take-offs from a winning racebike. ;)

I assume from V9's comments that nobody's entitled to ride anything nicer or more expensive than a Ninja 250 until they've had their knee down on that 250...

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
Heresy. The only acceptable picture of any bike is with thrashed take-offs from a winning racebike. ;)

I assume from V9's comments that nobody's entitled to ride anything nicer or more expensive than a Ninja 250 until they've had their knee down on that 250...
V9 has a comment about everything:facepalm:

15081 - 15100 of 22075 Posts