Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1361 - 1380 of 22075 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
i figured the "ball hole" seats were for an oil thing, i've also read that,but i think the brits could just claim(once again) to be way ahead of everybody on relieving pressure on the prostate like those split bicycle seats.

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,371
Thanks Man .. that thing is cooool! We need to hunt down some more pics and info ...
RE:

I asked around about it, here is some info on it from a UK forum I belong to:
"interesting bike powered by 2000 model carb sv650( high comp piston & cams).bike is owned and ridden by tim stephenson ( from UK) who regularly competes in irish classic 350 & 500 roadraces. he normally races this bike in 400/650twins class. bike is light so it goes pretty well ( tim is a good rider also). the bike was built by his father for a bit of a fun project, his father makes frames for classics - well he used to but he may have retired now.this bike is a lovely bit of engineering and sounds fabulous. prob can be seen at 2009 cookstown 100 24/25th april. "

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
RE:

I asked around about it, here is some info on it from a UK forum I belong to:
"interesting bike powered by 2000 model carb sv650( high comp piston & cams).bike is owned and ridden by tim stephenson ( from UK) who regularly competes in irish classic 350 & 500 roadraces. he normally races this bike in 400/650twins class. bike is light so it goes pretty well ( tim is a good rider also). the bike was built by his father for a bit of a fun project, his father makes frames for classics - well he used to but he may have retired now.this bike is a lovely bit of engineering and sounds fabulous. prob can be seen at 2009 cookstown 100 24/25th april. "
I am surprised they let an SV powered bike into any "classic" class?

Very cool special nevertheless.

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
A group of Honda NSR400 2 stroke triples ... demo rides?

1361 - 1380 of 22075 Posts