Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 22070 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
Ahhhh....the W650.

I can't believe Kawi couldn't sell enough of these here in the States to justify keeping it in the lineup over here. :'(

I mean c'mon people.....look and listen. (Turn your speakers waaay up at about :32) ;)

Kawasaki W650 commercial

;D

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Just a couple others I thought worthy of posting.

I'm sure this one's been seen before. Mike Hailwood replica from a 1st gen SV

Not a big fan of the chrome headers and swingarm, but another great looking 550

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Well this is the cool bike pic thread isn't it??

Look, Variable9, this is your thread, if you don't want what I posted in it then let me know, and I'll delete them. Don't want anyone to miss a chance to see how nice 70's honda fins are...
Its all good, I did say 'not the egregiously ugly bikes' but it IS all open to interpretation I suppose! How bout more cool bike pics in general?

$113k RetroSBk 'Fast Freddie' Freddie Spencer Tribute

Retro SBK's Ducati Monster S4R

Fischer MRX650

Aprillia RSX550 (I dont know anything about this model, but IMO it is pretty cool!)

·
Premium Member
1,009 Posts
I have not seen this before ... do you have any more pictures of it?

That is far out!
Just one other, not really sure where I found it. Just searching for cafe racers one day.

·
Registered
920 Posts
I tried out one of the new Enfields recently too. If you don't go into a test ride on one without having a pretty good idea of what to expect, you'll be disappointed. There are lots of magazine and online reviews that pretty much sum up what the bikes are......as well as what they're not.

They score very well on the "fun" scale as long as your idea of fun includes riding a bike with decades-old technology and doing so at a leisurely pace. I'd like to have one just for putting around the back roads on perfect Sunday afternoons.

Here's the one I tried:

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
A Christmas quiz ... whats even better than nice cafe racers?

·
Premium Member
8,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #59
From an RD350 thread:

Designed by Tamburini and first seen back in 2001, the MV Agusta Brutale is still winning beauty contests in 2007. At this year’s EICMA show in Milan, Motociclismo magazine asked visitors to vote for the bike which they thought was the most beautiful, and the 2008 Brutale 1078RR won, with 25.7 percent of visitors voting in its favour. The Ducati Monster 696 came in second with 15.2 percent votes, while the BMW HP2 Sport was in third place, with 9.2 percent votes.

http://sameerkumar.blogspot.com/

This cool race version probably helped:

41 - 60 of 22070 Posts