·
Registered
8,397 Posts
1935 Husqvarna Racer

496 cc V-twin

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
It just looks... I dunno... campy... and ghetto.

I know these bikes are the sh-t... but come on. :angry7:

I guess I just see WAAAAAY too many busa's and gixxers down here with kenji plastered over every little bit.
Hayabusa'a are just wrong, period. English writing can ruin an otherwise tasteful paint scheme too~

·
Registered
8,397 Posts
Just take a look at this dyno chart; it reveals that the TSS500GP engine developes some 30% more torque than a 600cc Supersport engine, in a bike that is 35kg lighter! The raw numbers alone - well they just stack up. A 120HP engine in a 130kg bike, with two mighty 250cc pistons churning out gutsy torque even at low revs.
This is not like the old-school four-pot 500s with their tiny 125cc cylinders and consequently 'boggy' lack of response when off the pipe.

Just think of a bike with 2 x CR250 motors, and you're getting close to understanding how strong the TSS500GP mill pulls from low revs.

And yet, due to our revolutionary new curved power-valve blades that follow the piston profile more closely than existing flat-blade designs, the strong bottom-end and midrange grunt is achieved without compromising top-end zing.

So you get all the righteous benefits of the two-stroke engine - an avalanche of torque straight off idle, building through a rollicking midrange and culminating in a classic two-stroke whack over the head top-end rush.
http://www.twostrokeshop.com/Aprilia_RS500_2008.htm

·
Registered
8,397 Posts

SR500

·
Registered
8,397 Posts

·
Registered
8,397 Posts

4581 - 4600 of 22075 Posts