Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21961 - 21980 of 22075 Posts

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
I don't care for that seat angle, but there's a lot that's nice on that machine, for sure!

·
Super Moderator
6,843 Posts
Man I love that Suzuki RGV 250.

Can't remember if I posted a recent photo of my Derbi here after doing the wheels or not, so here's one -

I love the smell of 2-stroke oil in the morning...

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts

Aptly named Quantam Leap, this motorcycle built by Eddie Meeks looks more suitable to time travel than terrestrial exploration. Powered by a Patrick Racing V-twin engine, the tubular-framed fury comprises meticulously crafted components—over 500 of which were made by Meeks himself. The creative compilation was constructed at his EAM Studios in Greensboro, N.C., and represents over 2,100 man-hours invested solely by the versatile artist.

Already a visual standout, the bike also breaks from the pack with a fixed front wheel that is 13 inches in width. Turning is initiated by the rear wheel, which acts as a rudder.

Produced under the auspices of Hardly Civilized, the company cofounded by Meeks and business partner Simon Solomon, the $.25 million marvel now belongs to the latter. (eamstudios.net)

·
Greetings Program
6,272 Posts

Like its fictional namesake, the one-of-a-kind Gatsby motorcycle appears larger than life and leaves an indelible impression of unbridled excess. Designed by Paul Yang and built by Larry Nagel, partners in Dreamcraft Motorcycles back in 2007, the unique expression of industrial art has at its heart a 110 hp, Rotec 7-cylinder radial engine. Forged from iron, it also boasts a continuously variable transmission (CVT).

When Yang was asked about his inspiration for the name by writer Marco R. Della Cava (for the Robb Report article The Artists of the Motorcycle published in 2007), he replied, “Gatsby represents the roaring twenties. I’m very fond of this era in U.S. history. This is the time when everyone was eccentric, and the machines they built and drove represented their optimism and creativity.” The bespoke bike was commissioned by a private collector in California.

·
Premium Member
5,615 Posts
Already a visual standout, the bike also breaks from the pack with a fixed front wheel that is 13 inches in width. Turning is initiated by the rear wheel, which acts as a rudder.
:worship: :worship: :worship:

SO mental. I really wanna ride that thing. Or watch someone braver than I am crash the ever-loving **** out of it. :naughty:

21961 - 21980 of 22075 Posts