Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to give a big Thank You to all the folks on the forum that put together decent threads about issues. I had the infamous front cylinder shutdown last night when I got caught in a massive downpour.

These bikes seem to be pretty simple to work on, but alas that is not something I bought a bike for. **** pour design in my humble opinion.

So to all you previous owners and mechanics there were there first to post your issues and resolutions....Thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,147 Posts
This forum will save you a ton of time and money. The peeps here are always willing to lend a hand, knowledge or abuse, depending on what you need at the time.

·
Registered
760 Posts
This forum will save you a ton of time and money. The peeps here are always willing to lend a hand, knowledge or abuse, depending on what you need at the time.
Truth, I second the Thank You to the old giezers (or is it gurus) that wonder around this site.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
I just wanted to give a big Thank You to all the folks on the forum that put together decent threads about issues. I had the infamous front cylinder shutdown last night when I got caught in a massive downpour.

These bikes seem to be pretty simple to work on, but alas that is not something I bought a bike for. **** pour design in my humble opinion.

So to all you previous owners and mechanics there were there first to post your issues and resolutions....Thanks again.
I've been lucky, my SV has never skipped a beat in a downpour.

I just jinxed myself...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Yea, mine just started acting up last night for the first time in the rain :angry5: Luckily I was able to limp my way home though.

I never really can think of a time when I am in need of abuse... but I know that if I ever do need it, the wonderful people here will be there to step up and supply it ;D

·
Registered
49 Posts
Mine ran fine in the downpour I rode through. It was the next time I rode it that the problem arose. The SV doesn't get to good of gas mileage running on one cylinder. Being new to the SV, this forum helped me find the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts