Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd just like to send out a heartfelt Thank You for carrying the torch the past few years. I know how hard it can be to juggle family, work, and have the Rally prep thrown in the mix, especially when your Family gets some adversity thrown at them. I appreciate that you took this task on, and have been one of the mainstays of this whole thing. :eek:ccasion14:
I know my presence the last few years has been scarce, I am deeply regretful for that. I'm planning (hoping) to see everyone down there next year for the 10th Annual! :rock:

·
Premium Member
4,093 Posts
I agree. Thanks you to Woody the rally lives on. I am also hoping that I can make it down there for the 10th annual.

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
Yep Thanks Woody. We have had a blast the last 4 years, done some great riding and met some awesome people.

And here's to it continuing under Aaron's reign :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Indeed !! Thanks Woody for all the time and effort you've put in the last four years to keep the SV Rally going !!

Hope to see you there next year GMslave along with some of the regulars from the early years that we've missed the last few times.

And also thanks to Aaron for taking on the planning for the 10th edition next year.

·
Registered
3,738 Posts
Thank you Woody! I'll be sure to bring your Rally Wife back safe and sound next year.

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
Absolutely! There is so much that goes into making the rally a success and most of us just show up and reap the benefits so thank you SO MUCH to Woody and Dave for spearheading this great event the last few years!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Woody - YOU SUCK. :evil6:

Okay, I kid. It was just getting a bit sappy in here. Seriously though thanks for all the work. I've only been able to enjoy the last two rallies that you put on but I've had a blast. And thanks for putting up with clowns like me who at the last minute say "Hey I brought friends to the meet and greet!" :icon_biggrin: .

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
The National Rally is something that I look forward to every year. Thank you, Woody, for keeping it going.

:eek:ccasion14:

:rock:

:notworthy:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well Woody, I believe a HUGE congrats is in order---- that`s just what I gather from reading about it. I`m sure I would have had a great time if I could have been there, as in the past 8 yrs. Thanks much for pushing forward and keeping this Rally going !!

Hopefully the 10th year will be the biggest ever ! Here`s to next year, a better economy, and that leads me to this : Way to go Aaron !

I hope everyone had a great time and stayed safe.

·
Registered
982 Posts
I couldn't make it this year, but as said by others, thanks Woody for the organization.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts