Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think this deserves a dedicated thread.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm going to put a dashboard cam on my SV when I get it back.. So I can catch all the cops in central Florida that try to kill motorcyclist. By improper lane changing, and speeding, also brake checking.

I also agree, +1 on the dedicated thread.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I actually agree. What the officer did in the beginning was really poor form and potentially dangerous.

Stupidity all around.

·
Registered
39 Posts
All of this is pointless. this thread here is what happens when people do this kind of crap in front of cops. http://www.svrider.com/forum/showthread.php?t=160068 If i was either of these cops i would be ******. These people are putting more then themselves in danger when they do this kind of crap on the street. the worst thing about this is that all those people just get away with it so they will keep doing it until they severly hurt themselves (which i dont really care about cause they are idiots) or they will hit someone and hurt someone else!!

·
Registered
17,602 Posts
I think the officer should have just plowed into the bike. Hell, he had it on digital copy that the bike was slamming on his brakes.

After all, can't Darwin get some help these days?

AOW--What did the sheriff do in the beginning that was stupid and unsafe? The sheriff should be praised (or maybe chewed on) for not killing the idiot.

·
Banned
855 Posts
Is it just me or did the 100's of bikers the news was trying to hype up in this vid not show up until after the majority of the law breaking bikers, roughly 20-30, had taken off (save for mr rescue a chick from arrest)?

·
Registered
96 Posts
I think the officer should have just plowed into the bike. Hell, he had it on digital copy that the bike was slamming on his brakes.

After all, can't Darwin get some help these days?

AOW--What did the sheriff do in the beginning that was stupid and unsafe? The sheriff should be praised (or maybe chewed on) for not killing the idiot.

I dont know what the laws are like in texas, but here in north carolina if you get rear ended its the driver that rearended you's fault, no matter if you locked up your brakes in front of him for no reason.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I dont know what the laws are like in texas, but here in north carolina if you get rear ended its the driver that rearended you's fault, no matter if you locked up your brakes in front of him for no reason.
That's how it was in Nebraska for a long time but now if you can show the driver that got hit was being reckless or negligent, the tables are turned and the courts will view you as the victim.

·
Registered
528 Posts
^^^ I had a friend that got faulted for an accident where someone was going backwards down a one way. The cop said he felt bad but technically my friend rear ended them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts