1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
888 Posts
so much :facepalm:

·
Premium Member
2,566 Posts
I think he's right, cause Obama isn't even an American cause he hasn't produced an authentic birth certificate! Well, I'm off to protest at the funeral of the latest fallen soldier. Catch you guys later!

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,340 Posts
I will not. They're crackpots who can't be reasoned with.
And with that stunning example of open mindedness let us move on.

I suspect for most of them a "Well bless your heart" will do. The rest need to get back on their meds.

What I have to avoid is messing with their minds (you do know anything you read has to be PART of the coverup or they would never allow it out) even though it's so much fun.

·
Premium Member
2,213 Posts
I've never met a birther that didn't express symptoms of mild to moderate mental retardation. I'm not joking at all. I've met plenty and every last one of them were poorly spoken nut-cases.

This judge seems to fit within my bounds of understanding.

·
Premium Member
889 Posts
I've got two brothers that believe the president is of Muslim faith and not an American.

They recently informed me that my step father is acquiring a small arsenal in preperation of the impending civil war. He's a civil war buff so maybe that has something to do with it.

While I'm glad to see you all not backing this idiocy, you shouldn't discount the possible actions of extremists.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts