Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
holy crap thats cheap, full CE armor too. Thats nuts.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
Shit... I have the 03 model (two of them exactly) and I sure didn't pay no $45.00.... More like $100.......

But yeah, its a great jacket. It took second in Motorcycle Consumer News's shootout. Vents good. Great armor.... fit is decent. Pretty straight cut.

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
I have a 48 and I regularly wear a 46 suit coat. 48 leather jackets and XL in cordura jackets. So the fit is pretty good and pretty accurate.

·
Registered
2,009 Posts
I normally wear 42 long in suit coat.  [When I bought mine last spring, they had a limited number of sizes...so I chose to buy bigger (so the sleeves would fit me better) rather than smaller.]  I would probably have bought a 44, but the closest was size 46 so I got that.  It is quite loose, but not so big that it looks bad, and not too much flapping or anything.  Actually, I like it loose in the chest...it seems that more air can flow in like that, I think.  But, I worry about the looseness in the sleeves...I fear the armor may slide around in a crash.  Thinking about maybe getting an extra snap mounted on the sleeves so I can tighten them a little more.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
dang 100 bux cheaper than my JR pheonix jacket but not as nice looking

1 - 13 of 13 Posts