Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, need some help with a Targa rear seat cowl. Looking for some pictures of the mounting hardware. Bought one that came without hardware and need to see what it looks like. Am trying to get the hardware from seller or Targa but may have to make my own if I can't get it. Any links or pics would help. I searched but only find pic's of them mounted on the bikes.

Forgot to add this is for a 99 1st gen.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I think you may need to take the "hardware from the bottom of your original passenger seat and bolt it onto the seat cowl. But I could be wrong ???

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bmudssa said:
I think you may need to take the "hardware from the bottom of your original passenger seat and bolt it onto the seat cowl.  But I could be wrong ???
It appears the bolt spacing is wrong for the front latch and the rear hook is molded into the pan on the stocker. Looks like some sort of adapter is needed on the front and possible a separate hook for the rear. That's why I wanted to see a pic so I can see what may be needed. I'll check the stocker again but I don't think it all transfers directly over.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey, if you didn't already make one, I got one for my bike for Christmas. I didn't realy read all thru the directions but it came with a plate and it mentioned that you have to take a plate from the original seat. I was going to get an extra one made so maybe I could just switch um' as I needed to? Let me know,,, I'll read more thru the directions

1 - 5 of 5 Posts