Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

In addition to my QR Tank Pins I have finally made some Tank Risers. They are 6061 aluminum and are designed to replace the steel washer / spacer that is stock. They stay captured in the rubber grommets in the tank when you lift.

I have a couple of sizes available.
0.5" - One set.
0.57" - Half a dozen or so. These are designed to lift the tank exactly 1/2" from stock
0.75" - Three sets. These will NOT work on SV's with a GSX-R front end.

I have QR Tank Pin Sets that will work with these risers. All options on my QR Tank Pin Sets are available with these. The price for QR Tank Pin Sets that will work with the Risers are $5 more than what is listed in the QRTP thread.

Regular bolts & washers are available for $5 a set.

Risers are $30 delivered.

All prices are for the parts shipped to you in the USA via USPS. All other countries, please add $4 to the listed price.

Payment is through PayPal.
Method #1: PM your PayPal address to me with the Option # you wish to purchase and I will send you an invoice.

Method #2: Send payment to my PayPal address ([email protected]). Please specify which option you would like.

·
Registered
3,743 Posts
Just curious, But what would these do for the bike other than rising the front of the tank slightly?

The only thing that comes to mind is increased air flow to the air box. Is that right or are there any additional benefits?

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just curious, But what would these do for the bike other than rising the front of the tank slightly?

The only thing that comes to mind is increased air flow to the air box. Is that right or are there any additional benefits?
The only additional benefit that I can see, other than possible increased air flow to the air box is that by lifting the tank a little it provides slightly more room in the knee pocket of the fuel tank for riders with long legs. You would really only notice this if you were track riding and hanging off the bike.

Other than that, women will swoon an the sight of your SV equipped with such serious bling as Tank Risers and a QRTP Set :naughty::naughty::naughty:

·
Premium Member
2,107 Posts
I'll take one set of the .75". Paypal incoming. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts