Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally have a garage. So I'd like to hang my SVGirls calendar in it.
I just ordered a new set of leathers. They would look really cool with a couple SV or SVRider patches strategically placed on them.
I saw a lot of SV's last weekend at the Gingerman trackday. It sure would've been nice if I'd had a business card to approach those people with.

So what's the story on all these?

·
Premium Member
639 Posts
I need to receive about three more pics from people to make the calendar a reality. That's just completion of the first step. We will then lay it out and go with one-off printing. This has taken longer than I ever anticipated. I apologize if it seems to be dragging out. It's really a matter of people sending promised pics. I need to update more often, but the last couple of weeks have been less than fun at work and I've needed to get a lot done at home as well. I will be updating in the very near future.

·
Premium Member
1,583 Posts
OGOB please don't feel bad or apologize you have worked your a$$ off on this!

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One down. Two more to go. What's the word?

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
arimichael said:
One down. Two more to go. What's the word?
someone needs to volunteer to create the business cards. what aaron? you want to do it? that's so nice of you. why not put it together on a template for business cards on word and upload it somewhere. thanks for taking care of this man! we all appreciate it

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Why generate more interest in SVs? They've already upgraded the insurance classification in our area cause they are so damn popular. I'm hoping the fad moves to some other bike that i'll never own....like ducatis or triumphs.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Muddturtle3 said:
Why generate more interest in SVs?  They've already upgraded the insurance classification in our area cause they are so damn popular.  I'm hoping the fad moves to some other bike that i'll never own....like ducatis or triumphs.
the idea of the business card wasn't to increase the sv popularity, it was to bring sv owners onto the board and increase the board's popularity.

but i'm the same as you - i hope there's a beginner shift away from svs

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
i don't remember the buisness card thread ??? what is that all about??
it was to carry them and put them on other sv's if you saw them parked somewhere to advertise the board.

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
stranger said:
it was to carry them and put them on other sv's if you saw them parked somewhere to advertise the board.
hell ya, i think that is a great idea, did someone contact rob about the idea?? have him print them and charge a nominal fee, people can buy them, to support the site of course, and use then

P

·
0 Posts
I could do the artwork for the business cards (graphic designer by trade). Whoever is in charge of the project can contact me. I even have a printing company that I work with.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
the idea was to put up a template that people could download and print out at home.

not sure about the paying part though - you'd in essence, be paying to invite people to come here and ask which oil or where's the cheap pipe or what gsxr shock, etc.

are you willing to pay for that misery?

·
Premium Member
6,627 Posts
stranger said:
the idea was to put up a template that people could download and print out at home.

not sure about the paying part though - you'd in essence, be paying to invite people to come here and ask which oil or where's the cheap pipe or what gsxr shock, etc.

are you willing to pay for that misery?
it is to support the site, i guess you could print them out too but you are gonna be paying for that, at least your employer ;D

·
King of D'bags
3,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When did you get a garage?
When I shacked up with Army Girl. One of the perks of cohabitation. That and a regular piece of ass.
And how is the new job?
Pretty cool. That place is freakin' slammed. I'm so damn busy there I work 11 hours and rarely get to take a lunch break. Half the customers are arrogant pieces of shit, but oh well.

But keep on task here. Business cards, calendars, and patches people. I want 'em. Who's gonna help me get 'em?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Business cards are easy, if you have publisher or another program, just make them with the svrider logo or a picture of your sv.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts