Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im david an i have had my sv650 for 3 years and i love it. i have done a few things and am waiting to do more. here are a few pics hope you like.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Are you by chance a Green Bay Packers fan?? The more I look at your bike, the more things I notice you've done to it. Looks nice!

P.S.- I just have to ask, is you're exhaust on upside-down for a reason?

Welcome to the community!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Are you a Green Bay Packers fan??

LOL

Looks nice!

Any particular reason for taking the chain guard off?

What forks are you running on it? They seem crazy long!!
****! you beat me to it by like 5 seconds! Us Wisconsinites love our green and gold. His bike is lowered so that may be the reason for the longer looking forks even though I'm pretty sure they are the stock ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol no im not a green bay fan just havent got it painted yet people want too much to do it in arizona. i have a pearl white paint for it. the chain guard broke and just got fond of it off. and the forks are stock sucks but its dropped thats why it looks long and here is a pic of what i want it to kinda look like.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
and yes the exhaust is on upside down it got dented and its bad looking i want a shorty but i want to find something i can powdercoat the same as the rims

·
Registered
358 Posts
and yes the exhaust is on upside down it got dented and its bad looking i want a shorty but i want to find something i can powdercoat the same as the rims
If it has a dent, chop it down. I did that to my Yosh Oval Pipe. Check my link below.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I figured that. I thought I could see a dent on the other side of the pipe so I figured you flipped it to hid the dent. Do you have a connection with a powder coater? Seems like you have a lot of powder coating done on that thing.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya it hits if i hit a big bump but i scout an area before i go usually the back dont though im light and small so it works and i just like the way it looks lowered eventually it might just be a show bike i wanted to get the whole frame powdercoated just too much for labor on break down. but it will all get done in time.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i have one but in california. but being in the military im in arizona so i just deal with a company here there pretty good. nice bike i dont think i could chop mine down though cause the dent is on the whole thing pretty much jaced up. but it looks good on yours ill look at it again an see.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i have one but in california. but being in the military im in arizona so i just deal with a company here there pretty good. nice bike i dont think i could chop mine down though cause the dent is on the whole thing pretty much jaced up. but it looks good on yours ill look at it again an see.

Thank and I think the powdercoating looks sweet. If you wanted to show the bike you might be better off replacing the pipe so it is mint. Keep up the good work and keep posting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts