Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Received my Swatt 2.5" clip on's yesterday for the GSXR front end I installed on the SV , very nice quality for the price. Thanks Blair!

·
Vendor
9,954 Posts
SWATT clip on Bars, and Risers,

:) Anyone Wanting the SWATT Clip On, please email me directly at [email protected], and I will look after you right away,

PM is too restrictive, and there are too many requests and inquiries to deal with and keep track of with PM limits of only 300 messages,

Thanks for all the support, the prices are $159.95, and $10 Flat Rate Shipping to your door, anywhere in the USA.

Your Choice of 1.5, 2.5 or 3.5 Risers ,

Same price as the other risers,

Please, Email me at [email protected]

Enjoy the ride, and best regards,
Blair

·
Vendor
9,954 Posts
SWATT Clip On, Spacers for Triples on SV650 N Models

:) Here is a great shot from another thread that shows how the SWATT Spacer for the SV650 N allow for the triples bolts to be cleared

Just enough room to clear comfortably,

Available in Anodized Silver or Anodized Black,

Blair

·
Vendor
9,954 Posts
Free Shipping SWATT Clip On Risers,

:) Hi Everyone, I have been getting Emails wondering if the SWATT Risers are still available at SV Racing Parts,

I am happy to report, Yes, SWATT Products at $159.95 with $10 Flat Rate Shipping are available From SV Racing Parts,

Please Email me, it allows me to keep track of the requests, receive the requests faster, and look after you more efficiently,

Thanks,

Let me know whenever you are ready, I will PayPal invoice you and get you looked after,

Blair

1 - 4 of 4 Posts