Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about everyone else, but I'm sick as hell of this snow! Bring on the warm weather and naked ess vees (or naked twins if you will) :nana:

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you know, I had to look on a MAP to figure out you live in the wrong part of OH and I've split my whole life between Cleveland and Cincinnasty.... But at least you're close to....... Muncie!.....

·
Registered
502 Posts
Kentucky is calling its just not warm enough to answer yet. Yes I have cabin fever I might take it out this weekend if the weather permits. I was out for about a half an hour last Sunday and it was great.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ain't that the truth. It should be more than warm enough on Sat. I just don't feel like dealing with the melt runoff and stuffs

·
Registered
535 Posts
Kentucky is calling its just not warm enough to answer yet. Yes I have cabin fever I might take it out this weekend if the weather permits. I was out for about a half an hour last Sunday and it was great.
myself and a couple others that live in the wrong part head south to ride. we could always use a good tour guide of southern ohio or kentucky.

·
Premium Member
3,061 Posts
word.

It's supposed to get warmer this weekend, and up to 60 on Wednesday, but it's also supposed to rain. :(

Doesn't matter to me though because both of my bikes are in pieces in the garage.

Maybe I'll take a bicycle ride just so I remember what it feels like to be on two wheels outside.

·
Registered
343 Posts
you know, I had to look on a MAP to figure out you live in the wrong part of OH and I've split my whole life between Cleveland and Cincinnasty.... But at least you're close to....... Muncie!.....
Actually I live in Wayne lakes which nooooooooo one knows about so I just say Greenville. The truth is that still puts me close to ...... Richmond.... Or well nothing. ;D

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Boo-Yah. Got to ride through downtown cinci today. Put the battery back in and fired her right back up. Now I just have to wait for the new FULL exhaust and the PCIII to show up....

·
Registered
59 Posts
I put about 40 miles on mine yesterday. Rode it into work this morning... 32° is a bit chilly but totally worth it for the 60° it's gonna be for the ride home!

1 - 20 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.