Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We've got one of the best places in the country to ride, and one of the best bikes for the area.

I have about 15 guys (and gals) between Lexington, Lynchburg, and Roanoke who ride pretty consistantly - hit me up w/ contact info if you'd like to join us.

·
Banned
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Guys from another forum are meeting at Buena Vista overlook on the BRP at Rt60 at noon tomorrow (5/27/09). We're riding Goshen pass into WV, anyone's welcome.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey guy's, I'm new hear from Vinton, VA (Near Roanoke). Don't have an SV yet. I need someone to let me try one out or at least sit on it before I make a trade in the near future;)

·
Registered
109 Posts
MMMmm... SW VA. I learned to ride in Blacksburg. So gorgeous. Hint: don't move to Texas!

One of my favorite memories: From Roanoke, take I-81N to Natural Bridge. Follow 130 through Glasgow and over the mountain: a fabulous set of banked twisties. It's a quick ride and you can pick up BRPW just on the other side of the mountain. I still have family living right there.

·
Registered
95 Posts
MMMmm... SW VA. I learned to ride in Blacksburg. So gorgeous. Hint: don't move to Texas!

One of my favorite memories: From Roanoke, take I-81N to Natural Bridge. Follow 130 through Glasgow and over the mountain: a fabulous set of banked twisties. It's a quick ride and you can pick up BRPW just on the other side of the mountain. I still have family living right there.
I've been down that way but it has been a long time. If I get my new SV tomorrow as planned I will head down that way;)

·
Registered
161 Posts
I'm in Charlottesville, VA. I'm trying to get up with some fellow SV's to ride with. I've been seeing a whole bunch around town, but none of them seem to be on here. Anyone wanna ride skyline drive or the blueridge parkway soon?

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'm in Charlottesville, VA. I'm trying to get up with some fellow SV's to ride with. I've been seeing a whole bunch around town, but none of them seem to be on here. Anyone wanna ride skyline drive or the blueridge parkway soon?
Once I get a comfy seat, I'll hook up with ya. Just a lil too far to ride on the stocker:(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.