Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for some pictures of SV's with the KG Cycles SVR-6 body work on them, preferably with a rider on board just so I can see how it changes the appearence of size as compaired to the stock body work. But any pictures at all would be appreciated! Heres what I'm talking about just incase...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
From what I've seen the lower part of the fairing is pretty generic looking, the upper modeled after an older R-6 is what appeals to me. I'm not a fan of the first gen fairings but I like my bikes carbed so I think this peice of bodywork might be a winner.

G

·
Seamus said:
From what I've seen the lower part of the fairing is pretty generic looking, the upper modeled after an older R-6 is what appeals to me. I'm not a fan of the first gen fairings but I like my bikes carbed so I think this peice of bodywork might be a winner.
sharkskinz used to make body based on R6.I have one that is based on tlr and lower part is indentical to one on pic.I would not be suprised if they just put those 2 together.

·
Premium Member
710 Posts
yeah except brad's bike is that plus 1000 times more work put into it. that thing is just something you gotta see in person. amazing bike

·
Registered
212 Posts
little off topic but how much did it cost him to do all that work? To fit the R1 swingarm and the underseat exhaust must have been time consuming and maybe expensive!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
dubss said:
yeah except brad's bike is that plus 1000 times more work put into it. that thing is just something you gotta see in person. amazing bike
Any pics of Brad riding the bike? Its got a very low front profile and I just wanna see a size comparison.

They've got a list of what he has done to his bike on KG cycles and its really impressive, hardly even an SV anymore :p Thats why I linked gunmetal coloured SV, its a bit closer to stock. The only thing I don't like about the fairing is that there is no peice of plastic or whatever to put in around the nose to enclose all the gauges and stuff, you can see right down to the wiring of the R6 lights. I know for some people that'd just be too tempting to rip apart... And I don't have vandalism insurance :-[

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
evilbologna said:
Yeah thats his track bodywork. Dont wanna fugger up the purdy street stuff ;)
How do you have a shot of Brad at the track??

1 - 20 of 23 Posts