Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
03svrider said:
where can you can a big bore or 700 kit for 30 sv650? how much more power does this mod give you?
you have to be carefull with 700 kit for 03 sv.it is more than just replacing pistons and boring cylinders.
pm me if you need more details.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Like I said before someone butted into this thread in an attempt to be a wise guy, while the moderators over look it (everytime with that guy) as an innocent event even thought it isn't and is a purpose made attempt to get me to knock one out of the park. I won't do that. Here's the simple truth 03svrider

We have complete kits for your bike with everything you need to make it a reliable 700. We'd be glad to help you.

·
Hall Monitor
2,762 Posts
DucOwner said:
Like I said before someone butted into this thread in an attempt to be a wise guy
Or possibly to offer more complete information?

Could it be that there are substantial differences between 1st and 2nd gen SV motors? Could the lack of a thrust bearing on the 2nd gen crank somehow limits the amount of horsepower you should ask out of the engine? Are there potential issues with other hot-roding procedures, like higher-lift cams and/or oversized valves? Might there possibly be nothing more than a genuine concern that someone not throw a lot of money into possibly making their motor into a grenade? Does this forum not exist for the sharing of information?

If you have information to share, great. Please do so.

But I must once again reiterate that this forum is most specifically not for name calling, innuendo, and other such behavior. This policy, by the way, is for the benefit of all board members.

We have complete kits for your bike with everything you need to make it a reliable 700.  We'd be glad to help you. 
Wonderful. Please feel free to expound on these. Include whatever information you have regarding the development and testing of these products, how they've been applied, results from track and dyno, etc. That would be of interest and benefit to all.

Thanks

Bill

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
stranger said:
with the crap that comes off your keyboard, i'd think you'd have more than 6100 posts :p
im very selective in my whoring :p

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
stranger said:
now that's crap. we all know you have no standards
i know right... if i didnt i would have left jimdaddys skanky ass a year ago :-[

·
Registered
3,399 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
if he wasn't selective he'd be me ;)
i know.. notice youve only been a member like 2 months longer than i have.. but you have 11k more posts ::)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wait wait wait... hold on a second. I think we are for getting the most important think.... Zoran, where do I get that shirt? I didn't know you made them all ready.

·
Registered
332 Posts
DucOwner said:
We have complete kits for your bike with everything you need to make it a reliable 700. We'd be glad to help you.
Do your kits include aftermarket rods, crank and crank bearings? What about engine cases?

·
Registered
332 Posts
PS. How much are your kits? Do you ship to Canada? How many have you sold? How many miles on those bikes?

If you actually can make a reliable 700, I want to know as my 700 was my favorite bike and I would like another one if reliablity can be acheived.

·
Registered
514 Posts
DucOwner said:
Like I said before someone butted into this thread in an attempt to be a wise guy, while the moderators over look it (everytime with that guy) as an innocent event even thought it isn't and is a purpose made attempt to get me to knock one out of the park. I won't do that. Here's the simple truth 03svrider

What are you rambeling on about?

·
Registered
606 Posts
Lil Blue02 said:
Do your kits include aftermarket rods, crank and crank bearings? What about engine cases?
We have one that does, send your engine - exchange, new engine will have all that & more. Price is higher than basic kit.

Nothing like a smart a$$ moderator to liven things up... :)

Yes we do have 700's running reliable, we ship to Canada, there are things to help them live longer. Preventing detonation, timing change - and fresh oil are some of the key elements in keeping them alive a long time. Check the web site for prices.

·
Registered
336 Posts
#1 thing for reliability was discovered by my buddy jerry, he has a 1st gen Falicon crank with the shims(thrust). It solves the crankwalk issues that cause the crank to snap.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts