Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good day, i recently ordered a new headlight off ebay and when i got it, the headlight does not have the same holes to screw the light into the housing, i was wondering has which one experienced this, if so i just got the idea to buy a different housing, does anyone know of one, i can upload a pic of the light, also which lights do fit the sv650x aside form the sw speaker that costs about 1k. has any tried just a bright led bulb? auxbeam has a great one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

I bought this one a while back. No issues with it and integrates turn signals. Dont even use the housing, light fits just fine in the stock one.
Thank you, i was actually looking at that same exact housing, were you still able to place the cowl over the light, the 650x has one, honestly was the only reason i fell in love w the look. Like that cafe racer style, all i need is a rear seat cover, lol

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yup. Mines the '19 X. Used the stock bucket and never removed it or the fairing. If you decide to use the included bucket i don't see there being any issues. Same diameter and light size.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts