I kinda like that first one. ;)

·
Registered
336 Posts
just take off the I and you're set "SV MASTERBATE R"

·
Registered
76 Posts
I was mocking up some ex wera race bodywork today, and this is my improvized ghetto svr sticker.

·
Registered
47 Posts
motorkid said:
I was mocking up some ex wera race bodywork today, and this is my improvized ghetto svr sticker.

Is that you, AC? I dunno if you were aware of this, but I also do custom vinyl decals, and can do a "GSVR" or "SVR" (with big R in red, and little GSV or SV below it) as a vinyl decal.

Give me a holler if you need something done.

·
Registered
606 Posts
motorkid said:
That's very Ghetto. :!:

N

·
0 Posts
Gotta side with novakane on the stickers -she looks awesome as is, IMO stickers would just take away from that. Besides, YOU did all the work, so why would you want to hide that by making it look like it came from the dealer that way?

Beautiful job! I'm not a fan of bodywork, but that really accentuates the lines of the bike without being wanna-be racer boy squidly.

:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
quasi888 said:
Is that you, AC? I dunno if you were aware of this, but I also do custom vinyl decals, and can do a "GSVR" or "SVR"..
Hey Dave.

yep. shot you a PM..

Pretty bikes are nice, but I'm not really thinking about paint right now. I did pull of the numerous sponsor stickers though. I left a WERA sticker on there as a nod to the previous owner, and was going to pull off the GSXR one but decided to have a go at it with a sharpie and the razor.

Perhaps I'm going back to my ratbike roots?

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts
thejimdaddy said:
bike looks sweet, no stickers, make people guess what it is
??? Suzuki maybe???

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
Bikes Looks good.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
ugh that sucker is big and bulky and gay and doesnt even match

my bike looks very similiar and i LOVE when ppl are like "wow wut is that? an r6? a gsxr?" and im like nah man its an sv650..they're so blown away

let ppl guess, its fun :) and that sticker is queer, dont do it!!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts