Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello once again from the other side of the pond :)

Looks like our beloved .org is on the blink again ::) - hope you don't mind if i hang out here for a while and see if anyone comes along with some news...

·
Registered
5 Posts
i bet someone on here has sabotaged the .org to keep us all here. half the threads here are about the site being down ::)

G

·
Mornin' All! Had a feeling it wouldn't be too long b4 we'd be back here. The old .org just gets slower and slower over about a week then: Phutt!! Its gone- again :mad: :'(

I really think its time for a rethink guys! This is getting too regular, not that its not nice to come and see our American cousins now and again! Its just more "now" than "again"! ::)

Still, never mind. I would imagine JT et al will be doing their best to get us back up and running. Go for it guys 8) :) :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Yes I saw it was down last night and emailed Streven Nance. Don't fret too much there's a lot going on behind the scenes and I'm hoping that by the end of next week we'll have moved the forum to a different server (where currently we're doing testing and configuring). Not long now folks ;).

·
Registered
9 Posts
jonboy said:
Yes I saw it was down last night and emailed Streven Nance. Don't fret too much there's a lot going on behind the scenes and I'm hoping that by the end of next week we'll have moved the forum to a different server (where currently we're doing testing and configuring). Not long now folks ;).

Thanks for the info, jonboy! Hope things stabilise once we move to a different server.

G

·
down again :-[. & richie17..... has had an off, he was going to pick up the tyres from me today but i have just had a call from him. hes ok but had an off i don't know how bad the bike is tho.

·
Premium Member
9,691 Posts

This could a trend with your lots equipment.

;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Dag nammit!

Now i have one less excuse to get out there and clean my rusty old chain.

It was Gold just before xmas.....then i didnt ride it for about 10days and its now a luverly shade of browns and reds  ::)

And it looks so nice out there today too. Blue sky and lots of sunshine. Shame its cold enough for your spit to freeze before it hits the ground.  :eek:

Ok maybe i'm exagerating there a bit.  ;D but i'm mediterranian and dont like the cold :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts