Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I WILL MAKE YOU A KILLER DEAL IF YOU ARE WILLING TO PICK UP LOCALY, and will make you a even more killer deal if you are local and want more than one... I will be more than happy to pull the covers to let you check them out, run a compression check(I dont have a gauge), or whatever.

2000- $500
2004 & 2005- $550 each

They do not include carbs/throttle bodies/ECU's. I may have a pair of 2nd gen coils and a harness I could thow in.

I do not want to mess with figuring out the shipping, but will assist you if needed(Help package it up, figure out the weight and size), but I do not want to arrange the shipping. Ive had too many tire kickers just want a shipping quote, and then I never hear back from them. Thats a PITA when you are talking about a motor... I have had great luck with U-ship.com, individuals and companys hauling with extra space will frequently pick up extra items on there if its on their route. I had 4 39" tires and wheels brought from CA to TX a while back for $50...

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Why does the option to edit these go away, or am I missing something?

Both of the second gen motors are sold, and the price on the first gen is lowered to $400

·
Registered
60 Posts
sent you an email

1 - 3 of 3 Posts