Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I'm trying to find aftermarket brake and clutch levers, but seems that someone before me modded brake system and the standard ebay/aliexpress levers don't fit.

Does anyone knows, from what bike is this system, and is there a levers with that type of system available in EU?

Photos from internet.

·
Registered
36 Posts
looks like the one my friend has on her bike - I've attached pics for comparison. (That's the old levers in the pic - now has shiny new bling ones of course lol)
They are from 04-05 GSXR600 and i bought levers from Taobao (China version of Aliexpress). The brake lever fits perfect but the clutch lever is diff from the std SV of course. So you may need to mix n match levers. I've attached the link I used but it's all in Chinese, just use the pics to help u find what u need.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nissin Master Cylinder - you can contact SV Racing Parts (SV Racing Parts | Your Source for the Very Best in High Performance Big Bike and MiniGP Motorcycle Parts) as they carry the shorty Pazzo levers for those MC.

Likely you could also try some other levers that fit that year bike from CRG or other 3rd party suppliers, you just want to make sure it activates the brake light switch properly unless you have a pressure mounted one.

I had ordered a CRG lever to test fitment, I’ll let you know how it goes later this weekend/Monday.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts