Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Sorry if this is a repost, but I was looking around on the net for some good background pics, and found this when I typed in "Suzuki Power Cruiser":

Here is the web page where this picture came from : http://www.ecentral.com/members/stu/
It's a first gen SV hooked up to a very stretched out custom cruiser front end. Certainly an interesting concept and probably comfortable in a straight line, though I can't see any type of turning being much fun on this bike. What do you guys think of it?

-WhiteMtnCruiser

·
Premium Member
11,333 Posts
the rider gets a limo like ride while the pillons get a bike ride, seating for 3

·
Registered
10,246 Posts
Donnie did you make that? ;D

·
Registered
7,347 Posts
I'm trying to imagine any way that could be made worse. He could get KT to crash it into a pickup I suppose...

When I got my SV, I still had my orrible Virago 125 in the garage... Now, for someone who can work a welder, fitting an SV motor into the Virago chassis wouldn't be a huge challenge, i think... ;D And that'd be an amusing bike.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Really weird. But definitely needs some handlebars mounted behind that lazy-boy seat. That way the middle passenger could feel like he was controlling the bike - imagine the grin on a kid's face! It'd be a real joy to take two of your own kids out on a motorcycle ride at once, and let them feel like they were the pilot.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Someone had too much time and too many beers. :p

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.