Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone.

I've just purchased my first motorbike, a 2017 SV650 ABS and so far I'm loving it.....the bike however has a set of clip on handlebars which are a bit lower for my liking (put on by previous owner). I'm looking to return the bike's geometry to a more 'stock' position and remove the clip ons. The factory handlebar links are still there so all I should really need is a replacement bar (unfortunately the previous owner didn't have any of the stock parts).

Does anyone have any dimensions for the stock/factory handlebar? I have been looking about and other than it being 7/8" I've found little else for the height, width, pullback, center, clamp area.

Any help would be appreciated!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Motorcycle Handlebar 7/8" Black Bars Euro Style For Suzuki SV650 SV 650 | Fruugo US
7/8" Material: Heavy Duty Aluminum, 7/8" Width: 33" Center Width: 6" Rise: 3 1/2" Pull Back: 4 1/2"
There are lots of after market bars that will work with the same dimensions. Don't drill holes in the bars to accommodate the controls. File down the nobs on the controls, leave them proud so as when you tighten them down they grip on the bars.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts