Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why can't I use the SV1k wheel and tire on the 650? has this avenue been looked at? they are wider, so wouldn't it bolt on more so than a F3 wheel
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
There has been lot of talk about 180 tire,larger rim etc. I think you should stop wasting money and simply buy 170 tire which does fit the stock rim and done with it.The differance from 170-180 is not that great and you'll have your cool tire without having to worry about the chain touching the tire on f3 rim.
 
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On Pilot Powers Measured

3/4 edge to edge 1/2 visable area.... Why is every motherfucker interested in a 180, what is the fucking signifigant change?
 
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I guess that I am going to have to put a 180 on my bike to say i am fast, and i have a huge cock..... my GSXR750 and my CBR track bike were not enough.... my 160 dirt bike tire on my SV.... man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I have no interest in running a 180, but I can not understand why some people ravage the guys who ask if it can be done. Why is this one mod launch people off the deap end while most love the hidden behind exhaust turn signal mods.
to
 
Y

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
theomen said:
I have no interest in running a 180, but I can not understand why some people ravage the guys who ask if it can be done. Why is this one mod launch people off the deap end while most love the hidden behind exhaust turn signal mods.
to
Dont take me wrong my Hawk SSA conversion will bring me to a 180.... But the initial lust over just what some think is :a big tire on the back: may or may not do them good, and just could be a waste of dollars and sense.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
87 Posts
I was not singling out your comment. Sorry if it came off that way. I have seen this in every thread where anyone mentions wanting a 180 rear.
to
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
41 Posts
Yellow Nudist said:
theomen said:
I have no interest in running a 180, but I can not understand why some people ravage the guys who ask if it can be done. Why is this one mod launch people off the deap end while most love the hidden behind exhaust turn signal mods.
to
Dont take me wrong my Hawk SSA conversion will bring me to a 180.... But the initial lust over just what some think is :a big tire on the back: may or may not do them good, and just could be a waste of dollars and sense.
Squid :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,673 Posts
yyun said:
Yellow Nudist said:
theomen said:
I have no interest in running a 180, but I can not understand why some people ravage the guys who ask if it can be done. Why is this one mod launch people off the deap end while most love the hidden behind exhaust turn signal mods.
to
Dont take me wrong my Hawk SSA conversion will bring me to a 180.... But the initial lust over just what some think is :a big tire on the back: may or may not do them good, and just could be a waste of dollars and sense.
Squid :p
Super Squid
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,199 Posts
tonyjuliano said:
yyun said:
Yellow Nudist said:
theomen said:
I have no interest in running a 180, but I can not understand why some people ravage the guys who ask if it can be done. Why is this one mod launch people off the deap end while most love the hidden behind exhaust turn signal mods.
to
Dont take me wrong my Hawk SSA conversion will bring me to a 180.... But the initial lust over just what some think is :a big tire on the back: may or may not do them good, and just could be a waste of dollars and sense.
Squid :p
Super Squid
Super-Dooper Squid :lol:
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top