Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Such swaps will reduce the market value of your bike to zero. The C-19 depression will soon make non-essential items such as boats and motorcycles very cheap, so just wait. And don't forget to wash your hands!!
You make a good point - and I think you are absolutely right. Houses may be 20% cheaper next year, hobby items may only hold half their previous value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,079 Posts
I knew the V-twin had alot engine brake due to the torque, the previous owner also mentioned it, as did my friend who drove it to our other friends place for safe keeping. He lives in just a small dirt roads township so I just took it around the block to try it out, and man, even expecting the engine brake it still catches you by surprise the first couple times.
You get used to it. In fact, when I ride my friends' I4 bikes, I always feel like it's still pulling when really it's just coasting.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
You get used to it. In fact, when I ride my friends' I4 bikes, I always feel like it's still pulling when really it's just coasting.
Oh I'm sure I will. We all just thought it was funny how even when expecting it, it still kicked all three of us in the ass.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts