Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just sitting at a red light, out of nowhere a lil piece of poop scooter rolls up, 50cc 2 stroker, 40 some year old man in shorts and an unbuttoned shirt. It was quite a sight. I think he tried to do a stoppie cause he rolled up quick. Guy says "how about an acceleration test gentlemen?" All I could do is laugh, light turns green he pops a little wheelie and takes off, but sorry to say, he beat me :cry: , I didnt even go and the light turned red again. Scooter 1, SV 0.

·
Registered
238 Posts
That's funny. He may have beat you to the next light but I'm sure you arrived fashionably late looking cool as a fan.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
did you take him at the next light?? :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I looked for him cause I wanted to give him props for the wheelie, or even perhaps ride through town with him cause he was da' man 8) . I bet he's gonna go home and tell all his friends how he smoked a sv650 and cbr600 on an "acceleration test". Ahh yes good stuff.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I'm glad that didn't happen to me because I probably woulda dropped my bike laughing.

Ha...that guy sounds like he really had a sense of humor. "Acceleration test, gentleman..." Classic. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts