Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a list somewhere that can tell me what parts from a naked SV will fit my 2002 SV650S ?

I have learned that the brackets that attache the rearsets are interchangeable and are all that is required to lower the rearset 1".

Right now I need to know if the passenger grabrail and the brake levers are interchangeable ? but going forward it would be nice not to have to ask you guys/gals everytime I look at parts ;D

Thanks for helping the newbie !

·
The Well-Leathered Mod
4,614 Posts
More importantly than what does fit between the 2 is what does not

Here are your differences:

Rearset brackets (and the shifter rod now that I think of it)
Top Triple
Front fairings, fairing stay, gauges (all that fairing stuff in general)
clipons vs handlebars

Umm, I think that's it.

·
Registered
138 Posts
DrummerDave said:
gauges (all that fairing stuff in general)
I almost bought a front fairing off an s in hopes of converting mine to an s model but found luckily before i bought it that the wiring was completely different and that I would have to do a whole lot of work to make it work. Phew!

Don't really think that this has any relavance. .but oh well ::)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So Drummer if I want to convert my rearsets into the lower naked setup I need both brackets and the shifter rod ? Is the shifter rod the actual rod that you lift and press with your foot ?

Thanks for helping the newb guys !

G

·
quattrorocket said:
So Drummer if I want to convert my rearsets into the lower naked setup I need both brackets and the shifter rod ? Is the shifter rod the actual rod that you lift and press with your foot ?

Thanks for helping the newb guys !
yes and if you want to do we can swap, i want to do it the other way around

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.