Suzuki SV650 Riders Forum banner
41 - 60 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Id get rid of the passenger pegs, unless you really plan on puttin someone up there. you wont need them for holding the exhaust, especially if youre running a carbon fiber slip on. ive got the carbon fiber delkevic mini which looks to be very similar to your picture references. i dont use a collar and ive ditched the passenger pegs. it cleans up the look and the pipe doesnt budge.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 · (Edited)
FAP, check out my build thread.

Comments about the mask's light out put is correct, if you have to ride un-lit streets, on a cloudy night,forget about it.

My only comment is move the mask down the forks a touch, it looks too high on your bike.
Yeah, when I'll receive my fork head I will make some blanks history to find the ideal position.

Id get rid of the passenger pegs, unless you really plan on puttin someone up there. you wont need them for holding the exhaust, especially if youre running a carbon fiber slip on. ive got the carbon fiber delkevic mini which looks to be very similar to your picture references. i dont use a collar and ive ditched the passenger pegs. it cleans up the look and the pipe doesnt budge.
Sometimes I have a passenger so i need them..

It is with joy that I discovered that I was in the December newsletter :eek:ccasion14:

I give you some news!

I have my new exhaust!! i'm restoring it i'll put pictures

I have my drag bar

can you give me tips for mirrors? and turn signals ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I want to turn my 2003 SV650s into a streetfighter. i am not looking to do to much just take off the fairing and put on a round headlight signals and mirrors.

Now that brings me to my question: Where can i find a a round headlight signals and mirrors for a good price. I would appreciate any Ideas because i am lost in finding.

I live in Edmonton Alberta if that helps.

THANKS, EMERY

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
thats an interesting look. it will probably be loads better once the fairing comes off. what is the time frame you're looking at, since you don't seem to be in a hurry with anything.
lol, I'm not in a hurry because the compagny who makes my mask will be built it for mid January. But I still think that the project will be finished in February

Can't keep my DAN MOTO because it's impossible to save him...

But i have a new idea :D

·
Registered
233 Posts
Wouldn't you rather have traded for an N, then done the streetfighter treatment?

Would have been easier, and someone with an N who wanted an S would have happily traded with you, I'm sure. I know I would have.

Unless there just aren't a large amount of SVs where you are?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Wouldn't you rather have traded for an N, then done the streetfighter treatment?

Would have been easier, and someone with an N who wanted an S would have happily traded with you, I'm sure. I know I would have.

Unless there just aren't a large amount of SVs where you are?
That's the problem..
At first I wanted a SV N but can't find one or exorbitant prices, but with my S i did a really good deal!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Awsome work guys making some wicked looking bikes!
Keep us updated. Great Work!

41 - 60 of 63 Posts